*Some restrictions apply
*Dates are subject to change due to weather conditions
1. Hang only the flags we provide you, then call or email when hung.
2. Flags are required to be up before the county grader is dispatched.
3. Make them visible! 24 inch minimum off the ground and off the road edge.
1. Treatment signs are placed after we have treated your road.
2. Keep signs in place through the season to keep your road from being
re-graded by the county.
3. We provide replacement signs if yours go missing. Just give us a call!
2ND TREATMENT SPRAYS BEGIN JULY 1ST*
3RD TREATMENT SPRAYS BEGIN AUGUST 1ST*
*Standard and Premium Packages only and are automatically scheduled
dustcontrol from The Seasonal Gnome on Vimeo.